RARE "TWO HOMES ON A LOT" Duplex in TRENDY PICFAIR VILLAGE. MID CENTURY MODERN!
4 Beds • 3 Baths • 1743 SF • 6361 SF Lot • $1,075,000
1636-38 S. Spaulding Ave Los Angeles, CA 90019
GENERATE GREAT INCOME! LIVE IN ONE SIDE AND RENT THE OTHER. 2 Units that each feel completely private with their own backyards! One side features an updated Spanish Style 2BR Home. 1638 side vacant, hip Mid-Century home that was recently painted and has new grassy lawns too. Conveniently located in highly-sought Picfair Village Neighborhood, close restaurants, shops, Culver City Arts District, LACMA, Miracle Mile, Beverly Hills and I-10.
Each of these side-by-side units has hardwood floors (original and RARE parquet floors!). Kitchens and baths on 1638 side recently re-painted and new modern grey tiles installed. 1636 side remodeled circa 2010 with newer kitchen and recessed lighting. Both homes have their own bonus private storage space. 1636 Unit has copper plumbing supply, updated electrical panel, and a new heater.
Make this duplex your very own. A place to call home or a fantastic income-generating opportunity. RARE OPPORTUNITY. Welcome Home!
TOP 10 FEATURES
- Rare "TWO HOMES ON A LOT" - Duplex
- 1743 Sq Ft Interior. 6362 Sq Ft Lot
- Spanish Home on One Side. Mid-Century Home on Right.
- Private Grassy Rear Yards for each Unit
- Additional Storage in Each Unit
- Hardwood floor. Parquet Floors
- Updated. Move-in Ready Condition.
- Prime Location. Picfair Village Neighborhood.
- Unit 1: 2BR,1BA, Spanish Style. Rented at $2163 a month
- Unit 2: 2BR,2BA, Mid-Century Style. Vacant, but could rent at $3000 a month